The Lumber Dry Kiln Sealer that Makes Conventional Black Asphalt Sealers Obsolete
ONLY SILVERLINER GIVES YOU ALL THESE COST-CUTTING ADVANTAGES THAT NO OTHER KILN SEALERS CAN MATCH...
...More efficient kiln operation to increase production and reduce costs
* Drying time reduced up to 25% to give you greater capacity
* Rejects reduced dramatically through more consistent temperature and humidity control
* Fuel consumption slashed as SILVERLINER reflects heat back into the kiln to prevent heat loss
...Lower kiln maintenance costs for more profitable operation
* SILVERLINER lasts at least twice as long as conventional black sealers
* One coat does it - SILVERLINER goes much farther than black sealers
* No costly labor is needed for application
...Better kiln protection means kilns last longer
* SILVERLINER resists heat, won't crack, flake or peel
* Metal walls, pipes, vents, other metal parts are protected from
corrosive fumes and acids
* Masonry walls and mortar joints are protected from deterioration
...And bright and reflective SILVERLINER reduces danger of accidents and increases efficiency of your work crews.
As the asphalt binds to the kiln walls, millions of
full-leafing aluminum flakes float to the surface, - Overlap one another and build up layer upon layer of brilliant, reflective aluminum. This actually plates the walls of
the kiln with a coating that's impervious to moisture and corrosion, while retaining and reflecting the heat inside the kiln. The sturdy, protective heat shield is equivalent to 20 coats of paint. Silverliner also seals and caulks the kiln, permitting pinpoint control of temperature and humidity. And kilns with low-level lighting will experience increased illumination
from the reflective surface.
Covers 50 sq. ft per gallon on porous surfaces; 75 sq. ft per gallon on smooth surface.